Monday, May 3, 2010

extra blog 2

This is something we did long ago in class but while putting my portfolio together I came across it. When we worked with Carlson "Gayness, Multiculturalism & Community" we did a little activity where we all wrote our own experience with gayness and then passed the cards around so we didn't read our own out loud but someone else's. I loved this activity! The secretness of it was cool because other wise I knew I wouldn't have read mine but the best part was hearing all the other stories. Their were some shockers for me but this was a really cool way to talk about the topic. I'm going to have to remember this technique for when I am a teacher. When I saw the other persons card that I had in my folder I realized how cool this assignment really was.
...link to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment